Thursday, January 6, 2011

DIY vs. LTDI Cardbox

YESSSSSSSSs...I made up LTDI! :)

LTDI- LET THEM DO IT

Soooooooooo Do-It-Yourself or Let-Them-Do-It??

I was starting to feel like I didn't have enough DIY projects. I've made an handy list and I'm starting to get excited about trying them out!! I'll keep you all updated as time goes along.

First up on the list is a card box. I found these at http://www.creativecustomcardboxes.com/ an absolutely FELL IN LOVE!!!

What do you think??

DIY or LTDI???

E=DC2

4 comments:

  1. Hi Donnica, just in case you don't see my reply on getmarried.com. Here it is regarding the gmail labels:
    Hi Donnica, that’s a good question, sorry I didn’t elaborate in my entry!

    First, you’ll need to go to Settings then “LABS”
    Make sure the enable button is checked on the “nested labels” lab.

    Once you’re done that, go to settings/labels. Create a label like “wedding”. Then, for each label you’d like under that heading type in the “create new label” box Wedding/Dress, or Wedding/Tuxedos. When you go back out to your inbox, they will appear under the appropriate heading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG you have SAVED MY LIFE!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a terrible friend...I haven't visited this blog in weeks. Totally missed this post! I'm more or a DIYer (around the house) than a crafter. I say if you can do it quickly, uniquely AND won't get within 2 feet of crazyland..DIY. But if it's gonna take you loads of time or leave you with a pile of supplies that you are likely to never use again...LTD.

    Side note, those boxes are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So this WILL be my first project. I plan on doing this by the end of the month! WHOOP WHOOP!! :)

    ReplyDelete