Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Engagement Party

I am STILL flying high on cloud nine!!! I really have the best bunch of friends ANYONE could every ask for. They are some special ladies and I'm so glad to be able to call them FRIENDS!



Our engagement party was at the Cheesecake Factory. They reserved the room. It was all decorated in cream and green. They were DRESSED in cream and green and all. They gave all the women corsages!! They gave everyone a pictures of us as favors. It was just soooooooooo nice!! Pretty much everyone was there. Our families FINALLY got to meet. It was great!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE my friends!!!

E=DC2

2 comments:

  1. YET another post that I've missed...I'm working backwards...is there a RoBo EP party post???

    Wonderful weekend for a wonderful couple who are blessed with some loony friends :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Robo did an engagement party post? Epics though!! Maybe??? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete