Friday, May 13, 2011

DREAM WEDDING

What was that one thing that you wanted that you just can not have in your wedding? Or have you had all of your dreams fulfilled!

I was trying to think about if I had an unlimited budget what would I change. The only thing I could think of was shuttles from the airport! LOL!! And that's free now, they just won't run after 10pm! Soooo then I'm thinking maybe I need to think bigger. And it hit me.

DESTINATION WEDDING
         

That was the original plan and it didn't quite work because of family not having passports and having to pay to stay at a resort. But if my budget was unlimited I would just pay for those that couldn't...or shoot EVERYONE and we would be on SOMEONE'S island, sipping on some drink, and preparing to walk down the aisle ON THE BEACH!!!

AHHHHHH...lol

What's your dream?

E=DC2

No comments:

Post a Comment