Monday, September 5, 2011

89 DAYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cannot even beleive that our wedding is only 89 days away!!!

I swear I was went dress shopping like 2 weeks ago...(it was more like June)...Where-o-where has the time gone???

In true bridal fashion, I have already started to light-weight panic. I am writing this now through the fog of a near-blinding headache. This is particularly nuts cause I really have no valid reason to fret. I have everything but the cakes squared away. But that hasn't stopped me from losing sleep, breaking out in a cold sweat when viewing Macy's vast towel selection, and dropping a few pounds even though I haven't seen the inside of a gym in well over a month.

I know, I know. I need to calm it on down. I will. Promise. I'm sure some chocolate would help :).

Maybe I'll have some after going over my "To Do" list one last time!

Happy Labor Day!
S3...SSH!

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret. Sounds like you've got it all under control. How exciting that you are so close!

    ReplyDelete