Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Long overdue recap

I went back through some of the posts from 2011 and I saw that I did an introduction of being a Mrs post as well as a bouquet recap. I also did a post about my horrible experience with my Day of Coordinator. Somehow I've forgotten to do a whole wedding recap. And being that it's been almost EIGHT MONTHS...I'm not even going to TRY to pretend to remember all the details!! :o)

We were featured on Yes We Wed's blog site. There are tons of great pictures there! I guess you can say that I'm cheating a little and just directing you to the link for that post! But hey...I did SOMETHING, right??? :o)


Anyway, head on over and check out a few of our pics as well as some dialog about how we met and how E proposed (I know...a repeat) Goodness...I'm trying!!! :o) LOL

Also, be on the look out for more post about life after the wedding!! Hope you all stay with us and enjoy our lives as well go on this journey called marriage!

TOODLES!!!

E=DC2

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding picture! Off to check out your feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hope the recap over there does it justice...lol

      Delete