Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Matching colors

Are you trying to match your colors perfectly???


I was finally able to pick up my swatch for my bridesmaids dresses. I'm soooooooo in love with the color.

CELADON

I admit I was having second thoughts looking at the color online. But now that I have it in my hands...I know that it's the one! :o)

So now I have it and I'm like am I really going to try to match this exactly??? Or maybe the swatch is to make sure things don't clash?? I don't know...LOL

Are you all matching perfectly?

E=DC2

6 comments:

  1. I didn't match exactly, but I was in the same color family with the pink I used. Of course, pink was the only color I used, and then I didn't use it very much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are using green...obviously! LOL!! And I'm freaking out about matching and clashing! LAWD! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wont match perfectly but it'll be close enough. We've got Tiffany blue and it's been hard at times to match it up. I started off calling it aqua but this was harder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I've seen lots of companies that actually do manufacture a Tiffany Blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has their own version. One company called a color clover that another company called lime. Makes my head hurt... just not gonna do it! LOL

    ReplyDelete